Please follow step by step guide on how to use MazeYou’s Video overlays for church live streaming using mixer software such as OBS, vMix, Streamlabs, Wirecast using mobile or laptop or PC.
Step 1: Go to https://videooverlays.mazeyou.com/worship and enter your coupon code. If you don’t have a MazeYou’s video mixer overlay coupon code you can get a free live stream video overlay code from filling a simple form.
Step 2: Select your bible version (Multiple language and bible versions available). If your bible version or language is not available, you can request to be added and will be added to the list.
Step 3: Select color theme. Multiple overlay colors can be chosen to create your own unique theme.
Step 4: Click on “Get Links” button and click “Copy Link”.
Step 5: Open your video broadcasting/mixing software (OBS, Streamlabs OBS, vMix, WireCast, etc.,). Click “Add Input”. Click web browser and paste url there.
Step 6: Go back to MazeYou web page and click “Controller with Preview”. This will be your controller for overlays on live video.
Step 7: Type in the verse (e.g. John 3:16) you want to show on video and click fetch to get verse on video.
Step 8: You can switch and change:
- Donation collection with donation goal and donation ticket
- Scrolling text for church and service details
- Church Logo
- Display Name, Title, Sub Title, Caption for speaker and church
- Get full page verse view or bottom verse text overlay
- Scroll devotional song lyrics to overlay on live stream video
- Verses overlay on video in multiple languages side by side
- Full page verse view with picture
Step 8: Enjoy your easy to use automated overlays by switching between these options using mobile or browser